It is a fact that dandruff is more than just a nuisance, it’s embarrassing. Dandruff is a very common condition and there are many causes of this flaky and itchy skin. It can affect both men and women. Dandruff is a chronic scalp condition which is marked by flaking of the skin on your scalp. Dandruff is not contagious but it can be embarrassing. Mild cases of dandruff need nothing more than regular shampooing.
The causes of dandruff are many but some of them are
- Irritated oily skin- This is one of the main reasons of dandruff. It marked by red, greasy skin which is covered with flakey, white or yellow scales.
- Not doing regular shampoo- If you do not wash your hair regularly, it is possible that oil and your skin cells from your scalp can build up and cause dandruff.
- Malassezia (a yeast-like infection) – Malassezia occur on the scalp and mostly it occurs on adult’s scalp. In some cases, it can irritate the scalp and cause more skin cells to grow.
- Dry skin- Flakes of dry skin are smaller and less oily than those which causes dandruff.
- Sensitivity to certain types of hair care products- Sometimes certain types of hair care products can cause Itchy and inflamed skin.
These are some causes of dandruff as I said it is not a serious problem it can be cured. You just have to take correct treatment option. Well, I have a remedy which can cure this kind of problem very effectively. Have you used apple cider vinegar for dandruff? Maybe not right? It is a very normal thing because I think there is no one who knows about this ingredient. But today I am going to tell you some very interesting facts about apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar for dandruff
As it sounds, it is made from cider and apple. This has been used to cure lots of health issues since thousands of years. According to studies, it is capable enough to cure every problem from flu to heart-related problems. It is said that some health benefits of this ingredient are not proven yet. But it is believed that if you use apple cider vinegar in your daily routine, it can give you many health benefits.
ACV has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and that’s why this is a perfect dandruff cure and also for many other health woes. Since apple cider vinegar does not contain any kind harmful chemicals, it specifically targets the causes of dandruff. There are many people who are satisfied with the results of using apple cider vinegar.
If you start using apple cider vinegar for dandruff, you can see the effective and positive results only after few weeks. If your condition is a server, it can take more time to heal. The enzymes present in the apple cider vinegar are so powerful that they can kill bacteria and fungal infections very effectively. Apple cider vinegar for dandruff is the best treatment option. It acts as a mild conditioner which helps to reduce itchiness and flaking of the scalp. It also helps to add shine and volume to your hair.
How to use apple cider vinegar for dandruff
The direct application of apple cider vinegar for dandruff can give you more effective results than a wash. If you have sensitive skin, wounds and open sores on the scalp, avoid trying apple cider vinegar for dandruff and try another one. Read below to know how a person can use this solution for his/her problem.
- Use a cotton swab to apply apple cider vinegar on your flaky scalp.
- Gently massage into your scalp for 3 minutes in circular motions.
- Wrap your head with a towel or shower cap so that your scalp can absorb the ACV.
- Leave this for one hour and then wash it off with regular shampoo.
- Repeat this two times in a week.
Apart from this, you can wash your hair with this vinegar and also add some other ingredients in this vinegar to get the perfect results. but the most effective way to cure this condition is using apple cider vinegar alone.
So, I think you will agree with me that apple cider vinegar for dandruff is the best treatment option and by this, you will not get any kind of side effects. Yes, it will not give you side effects if you use in a correct manner. Before using, just make sure that you are not allergic to this ingredient. This is easily accessible and you can buy this from any departmental store nearby your home.