Apple cider vinegar, also known by cider vinegar and abbreviated as ACV is a type of vinegar that is made from cider or apple must. Its hue can be medium amber to pale depending on which type of vinegar and how old the vinegar is. It is made by crushing apple and extracting out the liquid form of an apple. It usually has a sour taste and apple cider vinegar is being used widely for various purposes. It is used in salad, food preservatives and even in chutneys to give it a sour taste. Apart from that ACV can be used for medicinal purposes. You can rely on apple cider vinegar while treating any kind of infection as it is confident when it comes to confronting the bacteria and viruses. It has antibiotic properties that may help in treating problems like diarrhea, upset stomach or any kind of bacterial infections.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Yeast Infection
- Antifungal Properties of Apple Cider Vinegar
- How to use apple cider vinegar to cure sore throat?
- How to use apple cider vinegar and say good bye to gas?
- All the ways you can use apple cider vinegar for dandruff treatment
- Removal of skin tags with apple cider vinegar
- How effective is apple cider vinegar for acne treatment?
- Top 10 Effective Uses of ACV
- Must know Points before Using Apple Cider Vinegar
- The Accurate Dosage of Apple Cider Vinegar to prevent its Side-Effects
- Apple Cider Vinegar Works as an Excellent Household Cleaner
- Miraculous Results of using ACV as a Beauty Product
- Health benefits of using apple cider vinegar regularly
- How to Include ACV in Your Diet for Better Health Improvements
- Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar in Food
- Reduce the Risk of various heart Diseases by Decreasing the Cholesterol Level in Your Body