How to use apple cider vinegar to cure sore throat?
A sore throat is a very common problem and a lot of people might have faced this problem at some point in their life. Usually, a sore throat is the first sign of an upcoming cold, fever, bacterial infection and even strep throat. The most common symptoms of a sore throat include dry throat, swollen glands in the neck, difficulty while swallowing foods, pain, and itchiness in the throat.
A sore throat can affect any people regardless of age and usually go away within a week. The person who suffers from a sore throat feel pressure around the face, nose and eyes. Due to the discomforts caused by a sore throat, people often search for some quick relief which can give them desired results within some time. There are the number of market products or drugs available which can give you relief on the temporary basis. If you want some permanent cure, only try home remedies.
Apple Cider Vinegar To Cure a Sore Throat
If you want quick relief on the permanent basis at home, apple cider vinegar is the best option for you. Are you wondering about the relation between apple cider vinegar and a sore throat? Apple cider vinegar truly an amazing medicine for sore throat. This incredible natural remedy has been using since ancient times for many medicinal purposes such as aiding digestion, blood circulation and even soothe your irritated throat. It has the following amazing beneficial properties that help in soothing your irritated throat.
- Apple cider vinegar contains anti-bacterial properties which fight the infection causing bacteria.
- The acidity present in apple cider vinegar helps to decrease the pH level of the tissues which prevent the growth of the bacteria.
- Raw ACV contains prebiotic inulin which helps in increasing the white blood cells and T cells count as well as strengthen your immune system.
- The natural expectorant nature of ACV helps to loosen and thin the mucus and the phlegm present in the throat. This helps to breathe and swallow easily.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Cure Sore Throat
Above you have found that apple cider vinegar is one of the effective remedies to cure a sore throat. There are the number of ways of using the apple cider vinegar for a sore throat. Apple cider vinegar and sore throat are related to each other in a manner of the problem and its cure.
- The first method of using apple cider vinegar for a sore throat is to use it in an undiluted form. This process helps to speed up the process of healing and alleviates the sore throat symptoms as well. You only need to sip a small amount of undiluted apple cider vinegar. After each dose of ACV, drink water. The gaps between each sip should be at least 30 minutes.
- The second method is ACV with water gargle. You simply need to combine up to 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water. Gargle using this mixture and finally, sip a small amount of the mixture. Repeat the process once at twice an hour.
- Another method is to use apple cider with honey for curing a sore throat. Honey will soothe the irritated skin and mucus membranes present in the throat. Simply combine 8oz of water with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and apple cider vinegar. Drink the mixture gradually while still warm. You can repeat this process until you get relief.
- Could you imagine apple cider vinegar with salt? Yes, apple cider vinegar and salt are the great combinations. In a glass of warm water, dissolve each of 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and salt. Now, gargle using this mixture and you can repeat this process several times a day.
Many people ask this question-is apple cider safe for curing a sore throat? So, yes, it is completely safe and never gives you any type of side effects. You can trust on home remedies without any fear as they are completely safe and natural. A sore throat can affect your day to day activities and make it really difficult to handle the situation. The best way is to start the treatment option as soon as possible. Apple cider vinegar is such an amazing home remedy that can cure your irritated sore quickly.
The soothing properties of apple cider vinegar help in soothing the irritated sore and give your relief from the pain. Now, you might have understood the relation between apple cider vinegar and sore throat. So, if you are struggling with the sore throat problem and want to get rid of it fast, try apple cider solution quick.